It’s Eights week in Oxford – a week in which the Isis is filled with crews from Oxford University colleges attempting to bump each other (quite literally in many cases) in order to win the coveted Head of the River. Now back in the day, when Girl on the River was a scruffy student with [...]
Tag Archive 'Eights Week'
Shortlisted for Best Sports Blog, Best New Blog and Best Writing on a Blog
CLICK HERE TO KEEP ME IN THE TOP 20!
Girl on the River on Facebook
Tags#askmatthewanything 2012 boat race adaptive rowing blog Boat Race boat race 2012 boat race course bodybuilder bootcamp British Rowing Cambridge can you lose weight and still train hard? cox coxing endurance erg ergo ergs exercise fitness girl off the river Girl on the River health injury is rowing hard katherine grainger lightweight rower London 2012 lose weight lycra masters rowing Matthew Pinsent medals Monmouth RC olympics racing regatta rower rowers Rowing rowing blog rowing blogs Rowing the Atlantic running sport
- Russell Dobbins on Rowing and elitism: a state school has its say
- Donny on What Not to Wear (the dos and don’ts of river fashion)
- Joanna on Snow, tears and tantrums – but the show must go on
- Ben on Snow, tears and tantrums – but the show must go on
- Miss Whiplash on Snow, tears and tantrums – but the show must go on